Ways to Support
Listed below are a few ways to support our PTO and to help us achieve our fundraising goals
Our 2021-2022 fundraising goal: $ 37,365.00
You can donate directly to the Weaver Lake PTO through Cheddar UP!
Check payable to "Weaver Lake PTO" Mail to: Weaver Lake PTO, 15900 Weaver Lake Road, Maple Grove, MN 55311
Many employers will "match" contributions made to organizations. More information is posted below. Please check with your HR Department to see if they will match your donation to the Weaver Lake PTO. Federal ID # 41-1728241
Company Matching Programs
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is corporate matching?
- Does corporate matching benefit my employer?
- Will corporate matching impact me negatively in any way?
- When should I apply for corporate matching?
- Does my employer have a corporate matching program?
- Is "Weaver Lake Elementary PTO" the same as "Weaver Lake Elementary School"?
- What if Weaver Lake Elementary PTO (or school) isn't on my company's list?
- What is the process for corporate matching?
- I still have questions. Whom should I contact?
Shop to Donate
Mail-in Clipped Box Tops
March 1 is the deadline for mailing in any clipped Box Tops. There will not be an in-school collection for these, so be sure to mail in any non-expired Box Tops that you have so they can count toward our school! And remember, you can scan your receipts to the free Box Top app at any time and support our school all year round. To learn how to mail in the Box Tops, please visit: https://www.boxtops4education.com/Consumer-Submit-Box-Tops